41 posts tagged nes box art
NES Box Art: Mega Man
- It’s Mega Man versus the powerful leaders and fighting forces of Monsteropolis - that strange multi-layered land of robot-like humanoids created by the wrongly-performed experiments with human beings by Dr. Wily.
- Mega Man - the chosen defender of the human race. For he dares to single-handedly penetrate Monsteropolis’ seven separate societies to stop the rapid expansion of strange misrepresentations of humans.
- Mega Man’s goal is monumental. He must infiltrate seven separate heavily-guarded empires. By himself, he must break down and destroy the following empire leaders: Cutman, Gutsman, Iceman, Bombman, Fireman, Elecman, and Dr. Wily.
NES Box Art: Pac-Man (Tengen)
Pac-Man is ready at your command to blaze around the baffling maze, gobbling up dots, swallowing the occasional fruits and racking up points in a big way.
Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde, the not-so-friendly ghosts, are dying to do some gobbling, too. Except their favorite food is Pac-Man! His only defense is to eat the energizers, special pellets which enable PAC-MAN to gobble the ghosts - but only for a short while! With each level, the engergizers’ effectiveness decreases. As you clear each maze, the ghosts move faster.
Remember, it’s a jungle out there. So gobble - or get gobbled!
Check out the Gameplay
NES Box Art: Ninja Gaiden
- Ninja Action! - The stage is set for conspiracy, mystery and evil in America. Come with Ninja Ryu as he takes you on his fateful journey.
- Tecmo’s unique cinema display system develops the story stage by stage. - You piece together the puzzle, while watching the movie-like graphics.
- Decide what action to take! - Use the secret sword and items collected during the action scenes to fight your way to the goal!
NES Box Art: Hogan’s Alley
Are you tough enough to join the FBI?
You need split-second timing and sharp-shooting accuracy to join the FBI. Have you got what it takes? Prove it! Use your Zapper light gun to shoot the gangsters in the FBI line-up, without hitting the innocent bystanders. Hit the gangsters and you’ll score enough points to move to the next location: Hogan’s Alley. Here’s where the going gets rough. The gangsters pop in and out of windows, doorways and shadows, and are visible for a shorter amount of time. Beat the gangsters this time around and you’ll move to the Trick Shoot round. How long can you keep the tin cans hopping in the air? Keep them up there long enough and you’ll score enough points to become a full-fledged Agent in this exciting Nintendo Light Gun game!
NES Box Art: Golgo 13 - Top Secret Episode
He’s Golgo 13, the legendary agent who’s never failed on a mission. Now, he’s facing his toughest challenge: to recover a stolen vial of “Cassandra G,” the deadliest weapon in the history of biological warfare. But he can’t do it without your help.
Join forces with Golgo 13 on an action-packed odyssey to recapture Cassandra G before it is unleashed on the human race. Whether he succeeds or not is up to you - and every second counts.